Start Your Day With An Energy Boost
- A morning NuCalm session, right when you wake up
- After NuCalm, listen to Ignite while you are getting ready
- End your day with a DEEP SLEEP session after you get into bed
Optimize Daily Recovery and Performance
- Listen to Ignite during your morning or afternoon workout to push harder
- An afternoon NuCalm session to optimize recovery and increase productivity for the remainder of the day
- Listen to DEEP SLEEP in the middle of the night to fall back asleep
DEEP SLEEP Best Practices
How To Use DEEP SLEEP
Listen to DEEP SLEEP in your bedroom without headphones via a mobile device, tablet, or speaker at a comfortable volume.
Unlike with NuCalm, you do NOT need to use headphones, a biosignal processing disc or eye mask.
When To Use DEEP SLEEP
- To help with the onset of sleep at bedtime
- To help fall back asleep in the middle of the night
Choosing The Right DEEP SLEEP Journey
The DEEP SLEEP journeys all use the same underlying patented physics algorithms and produce the same physiological result. The 50-minute tracks are great for the onset of sleep, while the 8-hour tracks can be used all night. Journey selection is based on personal preference. We recommend you experiment with each DEEP SLEEP journey to find your “go to” tracks.
Enhancing The DEEP SLEEP experience
If you continue having difficulty with the onset of sleep after two weeks using DEEP SLEEP nightly, add a NuCalm biosignal processing disc and/or listen to DEEP SLEEP with headphones or earbuds in bed.